2013/03/21

Perfume World Tour 1st! My FIRST eva concert experience!!

Although its already pass half a year, but I still have the doki doki feel whenever I think back...hehe..


A brief intro about Perfume. Perfume (パフューム) is a Japanese girls techno pop group from Hiroshima. Consist of 3 members - A-chan(あ~ちゃん), Nocchi(のっち), and Kashiyuka(かしゆか).

Thanks to a friend who keep playing the song Nee(ねえ)to me 3 years ago,making me "fall in love" to this group, especially Nocchi( hehe ). Since then I've become a Perfume fans.

Last year June when they announced they'll be having their first world tour live concert and Singapore will be their last stop, I'm SUPER excited and looking forward to the ticket sales date.Waited for a few months, in October I finally got one of the VIP ticket and finally can see them performing live on 24th November ! 

Before the concert, I've joined a lucky draw competition which have a chance to meet Perfume and damn HENG, I've been selected!!! I barely slept the night before meeting them, I was so excited and nervous about it. 

On that day of meeting them, there was around 10 peoples waiting to meet them too. When we've been brought to room waiting of their arrival, I was so nervous that I can heard my heart doki doki. 

I melted when they entered, I still can't believe 3 of them were just standing of us. めっちゃ綺麗な〜 One by one they shook our hands and talked with us. I was so paise that I didn't know what to say, especially when Nocchi shook my hand I was so shy that I couldn't looked directly to her face (she is so beautiful~~)..haha. After the greeting session, all of us had a group photo ( Someone is so envy about this photo..hehe) Too bad I can't take a photo with Nocchi..LOL

Finally it came to that day - 24th November 2012. Went there with friends, I was still so excited since the last night I met them.

Waited outside the Scape warehouse for a few hours and there was a lot of peoples waiting too. There was quite a number  of Japanese came from Japan just for this concert( a truly big fans of Perfume).


The door opened at 6.45pm, my heartbeat getting stronger and stronger as I moved closer and closer to the warehouse.Inside the warehouse was so dark that I can barely see who was standing next to me. A promo video was playing while waiting them to come out.

After 15 minutes of the promo video, it came to a sudden blackout and 3 of them started their first song. OMG!!! Everybody were jumping and screaming, I can hear "A-chan!", "Nocchi", "Kashiyuka" all around the room (I was shouting for Nocchi too..hehe ) A funny moment when I saw a 35~40 years old uncle jumping around too! : D

After 4 songs, they stopped to have an interaction moment with us. Started with their iconic intro " かしゆかです、あ〜ちゃんです、のっちです!三人合わせてーパフュームです!宜しくお願いします。"(I'm Kashiyuka, I'm A-chan, I'm Nocchi! 3 of us together are Perfume! Nice to meet you.)  Then, they talked about when arrived Singapore at Changi Airport, they were shocked to see a lot of peoples welcoming them because it was 5 am, a time where nobody willing to wake up for work(stated by A-chan.hehe) A funny moment from A~chan when she trying to say 30 thousand peoples ,"…三万人、ええと。3 hundred hundred !!" Everyone burst into laughter.haha.

They continued to dance and sing after the interaction moment and we continue to jump and shout! Although it was very tiring, but everyone still keep jumping. There was even a man dance all the way ( he remembered all the steps @.@). The crazy part from me was when they sing Laser Beam ! I shouted even harder and jumped even higher, because its my favorite song from them. LOL

From the place I stood I can saw them sweating like hell, but even though it was tiring, they never showed any sense of tiredness but always keep smiling to us and gave their best performance to us. After 1 and a half hour, it had come to the end of the concert. Nobody willing to leave the warehouse, but instead we called for an encore. Finally they came out again and danced 2 more songs.

Then, they talked about all the hard work they've been thru, the emotional moment when changing company, how they have been recognized by worldwide and all the obstacles they faced when having their first world tour in Asia. They were so touched to know they have so many fans from overseas. It was very touching and A-chan burst into tears. She tried to hold up her tears while performing the last song.

After the last song, a special "guest" appeared! Doraemon was there! They announced this year there will be a new Doraemon movie and Perfume will be singing the theme song : 未来のミュージアム( future museum)



Then it really came to the end of the concert. But nobody still willing to leave, they even sang ポリリズム (Polyrhythm) hope that they will come out again. However, it was really the end and 3 of them said thank you for singing the song at the backstage.
A photo with the stage before we left
I was so tired that I can't even feel my legs and I lost my voice. But I haven't had enough fun even though it was 2 hours ( they never sang my 2nd favourite song- Glitter )haha.

the stuff I get from the concert
My first concert experience was amazing and it was a memorable night for me. Even now I still can feel the excitement whenever I think back.hehe. I really hope there will be a 2nd world tour, and it will not be just in Asia but to the whole world!
Perfume,頑張って!!
Hope to see you again in Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top