2014/09/23

My First Live Concert in Japan! ~ Perfume 5th Tour 2014「ぐるんぐるん」~


3 months ago, Perfume announced they gonna have their 5th Tour「ぐるんぐるん」in Japan from August till September. PTA fans club member can ballot for 2 tickets of any concert, so I just tried my luck to ballot for the tickets in Tokyo, Yoyogi National Gymnasium and I got THEM!!! My second concert and first concert in JAPAN is definitely going to be Perfume's !!! 

Even though I have start working, I still can't miss this rare opportunity to watch Perfume concert in Japan! So I've decided to go Tokyo after my work on Friday and come back on Sunday. You may think I'm too crazy and waste money, but the experience there is really worth my time, my money and my energy! 最高だ!
Listened to their album while flying to Tokyo (Garuda airline)
I reached Harajuku around 11am (Japan time) and there already have people queuing for their goods. Both of my senpai also were there queuing with me, even though got one of them was not going for the concert. Thank you, Jason! Another senpai is the one who introduced me Perfume! Thank you Salimah! When I got the tickets, the first person I want to invite is her! Thank you for introducing me Perfume!!
Saw a group filming a dance, wonder are they セラミクロニ [Ceramicroni] 

Already got people start queuing
Queuing for the goods
At 12.30pm they start selling the goods and within 2 minutes I've spent almost 10,000 yen for their goods. It's worth it! I also helped some of my friends in Singapore to buy their goods. Since there was still time before I can collect my tickets and go in the hall, we went to eat ramen for lunch and walked around Takeshita Street (竹下通り). Maybe they also knew there was Perfume concert at Yoyogi National Gymnasium, I can hear Perfume songs in any shops along that street. What a nice atmosphere~~~ haha

Look at all the GOODS we bought
There was a booth selling their singles and albums
A booth selling goods exclusively for PTA members
Listening to Perfume's songs while having our ramen
At 3pm, I finally can collect my tickets. They put the tickets inside an envelope which written PTA fans club. There was my name on the tickets, Zack Keng-sama. Haha, damn excited!!! At 4pm, the door finally opened, everyone was walking in excitedly. Along the way into the hall, there was a lot of flower baskets from some artists, idol groups and variety shows to send their wishes to Perfume. As I walked into the hall and saw those millions seats, the big stage with the screen written " Perfume 5th Tour 2014「ぐるんぐるん」", I already had goose bumps. I still can't believe myself in an hour time I'm going to watch Perfume performing on that stage! Another great thing was the tickets I got from balloting was such a GOOD seats! I can see them clearly on that stage.
Got our tickets!!!
We can't wait to go in!
A row flower baskets was displayed along the path
From their music producer

The hall
We were this close to the stage!
After waiting patiently for an hour,  there was a sudden blackout and the concert start by………… "Cling Cling お手々繋いでる..." Everyone just jumped up from their seat and jump with Perfume! I have been shouting loudly even though it just started, haha. The stage was also amazing, they designed it like the scene in Cling Cling PV. Such an effort from the staffs. There was a lot of things happened on that day's concert made me feel it really worth all my time, money and energy for that concert.

During the concert, there was a slight incident happened. At one moment, all 3 of them get off from the stage to change the next outfit. After awhile, the big screen started playing some video but without any music and any of them on the stage. Then, Nocchi suddenly appeared on the stage and moved down again via a small lifter. There was an awkward blackout for few seconds, and that point of time I was a bit worry because I thought  was it Achan or Kashiyuka suddenly faint down. But just a few seconds all 3 of them were back to the stage and Achan used her splendid MC skill apologize to us and said " Because there was a slight incident, that's why it is call LIVE concert!" LOL. After performing a few songs, Nocchi and Kashiyuka explained to us whats happened just now. They were supposedly rise up from that lifter and walked on the stage like a model, but the lifter seems to be faulty and can't lift them up. However, they told us there won't be any problem anymore because they won't use that lifter anymore. Haha. What a relief it wasn't any of them had problem.

I'm glad that I chose to go that day's concert, because what happened on that day can't be experienced on any other day's concert even though they were the same tour. That is because the concert on 20th September happen to be~~~~ Nocchi's BIRTHDAY too!!! 

On that day, Achan and Kashiyuka keep calling Nocchi "the person who just became 26", making her feel paise. Haha. All of us, the audience also sang Happy Birthday song to Nocchi. Due to the lifter was faulty previously, they can't bring up the cake for Nocchi, so Achan asked us to raise up our hands and when Nocchi blow at us we put down our hands. She asked us to be a candle for Nocchi! Haha. Then Nocchi started blowing from 1 end of the stadium to the other end. The scene was splendid and everyone cooperate nicely for Nocchi. It was so funny and Nocchi was touched that everyone was willing to do that for her. Nocchi,お誕生日おめでとうございます!


The cake they prepared for Nocchi
The cake was suppose to come up like this
However the main highlight of the concert to me is this. Usually in their concert, they will ask is there any first comers and so on. This time also, in the first MC session while Achan was drinking water, Nocchi and Kashiyuka were on the stage asking is there first comers, or second comers? Then, they asked is there anyone not from Tokyo area. Salimah suddenly shout out loudly "SINGAPORE!!" Everyone was shocked by her loud, sharp voice, even Nocchi and Kashiyuka were shocked. They say there was a loud lady's voice and trying to find where is Salimah. After confirming where we are, Nocchi asked us again where we're from. We shouted loudly again "SINGAPORE!" Nocchi and Kashiyuka were shocked again and said "何?シンガポール?" Even the people surrounding us also stunt for awhile, can't believe I came from Singapore. I quickly grab out my World Tour 1st towel and showed them. For a few seconds, me and Salimah's face were on their screens!!! But the amazing part is not that, it is Nocchi was looking at me and talked to me for a few seconds!!! They also said "Upcoming are the World Tour 3rd, we will be going Singapore too. See you there!" Yes! Definitely I'm going to meet them again! That was really a precious moment for me. I was talking to Nocchi directly during the concert! No word can explain my feeling at that moment. Haha.

The whole concert was really amazing. They danced my favourite songs, the Cling Cling singles, a few of their early songs and some of their popular songs. I was really damn high, until my tears nearly drop out. It was really a different feeling as I had in Singapore. Furthermore, the next day was their last day of the Gurun Gurun tour and it was also their 9th Major Debut anniversary and moving toward 10th!  9周年おめでとうございます!Next, is to wait for their World Tour 3rd in Singapore which is on 2nd November! Can't wait to see them again!!!

Here are the stuffs I got on that day
Here is how the laser pen looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top