2015/10/14

「泣ける!広島県\(T▽T)/」 - Perfume photo spot! Part 2

In the last post, I've introduced 2 Perfume photo spots in the 「泣ける!広島県\(T▽T)/」 , Hiroshima prefecture guidebook. If you miss out can go to this link: 「泣ける!広島県\(T▽T)/」 - Perfume photo spot! Part 1

Well, those 2 are the easiest to find because the station name and the shop name are already in the photos. The rest are the challenging one as there are no clue at all beside the background. However, after walking around Onomichi for a few hours, I finally found them all! Now I shall share it with you all, including the location of the last page of the guidebook.


As I mentioned in the last post, I only have 2 hints of where the photo spots located: one is Hiroshima City and the other one is Onomichi. Since only Fukuromachi station is at Hiroshima City, I prayed really hard that the rest are all at Onomichi.

This was my first time to visit Onomichi (尾道市) and I stayed at someone house by using the AirBnB service. What a coincidence that the host of the house is also a Perfume fans! Then I thought "Great! Maybe she know where are all the photo spots located." So, I showed her this guidebook and hope she can tell me where they are.

Unfortunately, she also doesn't know where the photo spots are. It was her first time to see that guidebook too. However, one relief thing I heard from her was that "from the view of the background in the photos, it really look like it was taken in Onomichi. Especially the one that has a staircase just beside a railway track." That was a relief thing to hear, at least I got confirmation that all these photo spots are in Onomichi. I also got another clue from her that the ferry port probably is one of the ferry ports on the opposite island, but she can't confirm is it really that one. Well, at least I know where to start to find the ferry port photos as shown below. 



So I took a ferry to go to the opposite island ferry port that she told me. When I reached the ferry port and turned around to see the view, at first I still doubt is this the port? But after comparing with the guidebook, I was very excited: "YES! This is the place! She told me the correct place!



Thanks to her, I no need wander around blindly to every ferry ports in Onomichi. Now I shall share where this located at. In the last post I shared a path in order to find all the photo spots easier.



After you visited Issa Okonomiyaki shop (お好み焼き 一茶), you can directly walk there as they are at the same side of the island. This path might be a bit long, around 13 minutes walk, but I find it the most convenient and cheapest path to go there. After you reached there, you can directly take the ferry to go back to main land of Onomichi which only cost 100 yen per way and less than 3 minutes. 

The ferry that appeared in the last page of the guidebook
There are still 4 more photo spots left, which are also the hardest one. Even the local doesn't really sure where they are. The next photo spot I was going to find is the staircase group photo. Because there are some clue for me to find. A staircase next to a railway track, so I guess if I walk along the railway track probably I can find it.


After I reached back the Onomichi ferry port, I just turned right and walked toward East side to try out my luck. And luck was really on my side! After around 5 minutes walk, I saw a familiar view on the opposite side of road. I was too excited to compare the view until I nearly cross the road when it is still red light. And YES! It was really that place!


I was damn happy that I chose the correct way to find. It's just a 4 minutes walk from the Onomichi ferry port as shown in the map below.


Once I found that place, I was all pump up and having high hope that I'm able to find all the photo spots! Then I was thinking since the staircase group photo was there, the solo shots should be somewhere nearby. So I continued to walk East and compare every valleys to the guidebook that I passed by. After comparing for around 10 minutes, finally I found the first valley. I couldn't describe how excited I was when I found that valley. I was like jumping around with the guidebook once I confirm is that valley. Because the first solo photo spot that I found was.......

NOCCHi's!!!

I was really excited the first valley that I found was NOCCHi's photo spot. It was like fate. Haha. Then I just walked down into the valley and turn right. There was it! A~chan's photo spot!


Then I turned around and compared again. It was Kashiyuka's photo spot! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! It wasn't that far from the staircase photo spot. Just around 8 minutes walking distance.



After walking around Onomichi for a few hours, FINALLY I FOUND'EM ALL!!! I know I'm not the first one who found all the location of the photo spots, but it still feel like an achievement since I found them without getting any information from any source. So if by any chance you're visiting Onomichi, why not spend 1 or 2 hours to follow this path and take the same photos as Perfume with your friends. I went there alone so I don't have any model to take. T_T


Since you're at Onomichi don't forget to have some of their famous Onomichi ramen (尾道ラーメン) aka chuuka soba (中華そば). The locals told me those shop written with chuuka soba mostly are better and more tradition, because it was first called chuuka soba before it changed to Onomichi ramen. I would recommend one shop called Miyachi (みやち). You can easily find the shop in google map.


The shop itself is not very outstanding, but when you see the queue you know it must be very tasty. The shop open at 11am, I went there around 11.50am and there was already a long queue there.


The queue still keep on going while I was queuing there. After around half an hour, I finally reached their entrance. 

The shop is quite small, roughly can only occupy 12 customers at one time. The pricing is not expensive, average around 500 yen for 1 bowl of soba/ramen. I ordered the original chuuka soba and it was oishii~~!! For a person who don't usually drink the soup, I emptied the whole bowl!


Another food I would like to recommend is their pudding! 

There was also a queue outside the shop. I'm not really a pudding lover, but I think it was quite good. This is located not far from the Onomichi station, just before the hondori street entrance.


So that's it! I already uncovered all Perfume's photo spots in the Hiroshima prefecture guidebook. I hope you'll find the path useful when you're finding those photo spots. Thanks for reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this has to be one of the best thing you could do as a Perfume fan. You are lucky to be able to visit Hiroshima :)

    Very impressive. I love fans who visit locations that Perfume used to go.

    Greeting from U.S. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really glad I was able to find out all the places on my own.

      Hope this can be a guide for the non-Japanese fans who would like to visit these places ^^

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much. I think I will follow the routes before Perfume's tour in Fukuoka.
    谢谢~打算今年年底福冈的演出之前去一次广岛 完成圣地巡礼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope this guide will help you find the places easily ^^

      Delete

Back to Top